The Career Ready Skills Festival is here!
We are very excited to let you know about the Career Ready Skills Festival, a series of online careers and skills development activities hosted by a generous network of volunteers which will run till the 19th of June.
The Skills Festival will feature a range of online sessions from masterclasses and industry insights to perfecting a job application. There will also be the opportunity to attend a limited number of invaluable one-to-one meetings focusing on interview techniques and CV writing.
You can head over to the Eventbrite page and sign up to as many sessions as you’d like. Once you have signed up you will receive a confirmation email containing instructions and a link on how to attend. Please let us know if you have signed up for a session and won’t be able to attend. It is really important that if you sign up, you do participate.
Sessions will appear throughout the festival, so please do check back every week and below is a snapshot of some of the sessions available over the next 8 working days;
- Thursday 21st May 1pm – Industry Insight – Business Breakdown – Business Breakdown offers valuable advice to students considering a Business degree at University
- Thursday May 21st 2pm – Skills Workshop – Help! I don’t know what career to choose.
- Friday May 22nd 11am – Industry Insight – An Insight to Civil Engineering
- Tuesday 26th May 11am – Skills Workshop – Logistics Apprenticeships
- Wednesday 27th May 11am – Skills Workshop – How BAME students can get into Law
- Thursday 28th May 3pm – Skills Workshop – What is the Sales Cycle?
- Friday 29th May 3pm – Virtual Masterclass – Effective Communication and Networking
- Monday 1st June 2pm – Industry Insight – The Future of TV
If you have any questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.