MDV COMMITTEE will offer aspiring Doctors, Dentists and Vets who are looking to expand their knowledge on topics in their professions outside of what is required. It provides opportunities to discuss subjects that can be potentially come up in interviews as well as showing passion for the career you are wanting to do.
During these MDV sessions, various aspects of the healthcare profession and environment will be explored. These include:
- Modern research/ development
- History of healthcare and key individuals who have shaped modern healthcare
- Ethical situations and its effect on today’s treatments as well as the future
- Surgical disasters/ problems
- Rising issues and the impact it will have on future treatments
- Socio-economic correlation to healthcare
- First aid and the possibility of people within healthcare sectors interacting with members of this committee to help gain insight.
Meeting on a Monday 12:25pm – 12:55pm in room 210