Access to Higher Education Diploma – Health is a level 3 QAA approved qualification. All Access to Higher Education Diplomas are design specifically to progress you into studying at University.
An Access to Higher Education diploma will teach you vital research and study skills including Harvard referencing, ICT for Access, how to deliver a successful presentation and how to present written assignments. All assessment methods used on this course are used at University, making Access to Higher Education one of the most popular routes of progression. Access to Higher Education Diploma in Health is an incredibly popular course so it is best to enrol early to avoid disappointment.
It is mandatory for all learners to research progression routes and entry requirements prior to enrolling on the course. Each Access to Higher Education diploma is made up of 60 credits; 45 graded units and 15 ungraded. Your assignments are graded using Distinction, Merit, Pass. Some University course will require you to achieve a specified number of Distinction/Merit grades as a minimum entry requirement.
Access to Higher Education – Health includes the following units:
- Human Biology 9 Credit (Graded)
- Human Biology (Immunology) 3 credit (Graded)
- Human Biology (Genetics) 3 Credit (Graded)
- Human Biology (Health and Illness) 3 Credit (Graded)
- Health Promotion 9 Credit (Graded)
- Value Based Health Care 9 Credit (Graded)
- Psychology 9 Credit (Graded)
- Study Skills 6 Credit (Ungraded)
- Research Skills 3 Credit (Ungraded)
- Select and Use ICT for Access 3 Credit (Ungraded)
- Mathematic (Number) 3 Credit (Ungraded)
Below are a few links to local Universities. You will find these extremely informative with regards to entry requirements for the courses that you are interested in: