Access to Higher Education Diploma – Educational Studies

To determine which Access to Higher Education Diploma you should study, it is important to identify ‘where you want to go’ in your career and what you want to study at University, as well as identify which University you want to study at.

Our Access to Higher Education Diploma in Educational Studies can open up a wealth of career options including:

Social Work

SEND Practitioner

Children and Early Years Practitioner

Cognitive Behaviour Therapist

Digital Technician

Media Studies plus many more.

Please click on this link to read more about this course – please note, this information is intended only as a guide to advise on Access to Higher Education and we would always recommend you contact the University of your choice regarding the specific entry requirements of the course you wish to study.


For convenience, you can search the UCAS website here: for more information on courses, universities and entry requirements.