The facilities at Prior Pursglove College are some of the best in the area and it’s our friendly, welcoming and relaxed campus that helps students love their time here.
There’s plenty of social space to meet up with friends and we’re just a two minute walk away from the local amenities of Guisborough town centre.
Some of the facilities you will find on campus include:
- A new £2m Art and Media building with a specialist media suite, Apple Mac computers, spacious art studios and photography dark room
- A 150-seat Middleton Lecture Theatre – typically used for student forums and presentations
- A professional Drama and Performing Arts theatre with 170 seat performance space and sprung dance floor
- Over 600 computers across the campus and super fast WiFi to support learning online
- Newly refurbished Science labs, providing an excellent range of specialist STEM equipment
- A modern gym, free to use for students, with state-of-the-art equipment and training programmes
- Bright, airy break-out spaces for quiet learning and revision
- Exceptional social space, including clean, comfortable dining areas. The college also has its own shop for drinks and snacks throughout the day as well as a Starbucks Cafe in the Atrium
- Excellent access for students with mobility issues.